Full Service Home Inspection Business for any Residential & Commercial Property
including Radon, Mold, Septic, Well, Termite, Gas Line and Thermal Imaging
Your Trusted Inspecting Company
Worth Inspecting offers a complete range of building and home inspection services. Such as, Radon Gas Testing, Mold Inspection & Testing, Septic and Well Testing, Termite inspection, Gas Line Warranty, Infrared Thermal Imaging and Much More.....So, Whether you are thinking of selling your home, buying a new one or simply planning renovations, I can help. Every Worth Inspecting Professional Home Inspection includes:
- Printed or digital PDF report versions (including thermographic and digital images) from the inspection with a complete summary of deficiencies. Produced by state of the art Inspector FX software. Within 24 hours.
- Professional, Friendly Home Inspection Expert.
- Comprehensive 400 point, clear and concise report that is easy to understand.
- Professional recommendations.
- 7 day a week Inspections.
- FREE re-inspection of the correct insulation of any deficiencies found in the inspection report.
Meet Your Inspector
My name is Shane Worth, I am a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI). Unlike most people who took the time to let a computer train them to be a home inspector. I was trained by the BEST Master Inspectors in the business. Hands on, in the classroom and in the field. My training was obtained by The HomeSpection Training Institute (HSTI). One of only 6 training institutes in the Nation accredited by the largest Association of Professional Home Inspectors world wide. The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). I have 24 years of building trades experience from being a Journeymen Mason, Project Supervisor for Residential and Commercial building construction, Licensed through the Ohio Department of Health Radon Protection, License #RT1208, Certified Mold inspector, Certified Septic and Well Inspector and Licensed Termite Inspector. This unique knowledge base helps me to spot issues other inspectors may miss. I am an affiliate of the Licking County Board of Realtors and a lifelong resident of Newark, where i still reside today with the love of my life Genia, seven kids and two grandchildren. I am passionate about helping educate potential buyers about there purchase and for the safety of them and there loved ones.