Pre Purchase Home Inspections
Whether you are buying or selling a house, I am here to help you identify any potential problems on the property. To help protect your investment and for the well being and saftey of you and your family.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools I will inspect your home from top to bottom.
With a unique 400 point comprehensive evaluation of the interior and exterior of your home as well as its major systems and components. I will leave no stone un-turned!
MY 400 POINT INSPECTIONS INCLUDES
• General safety and security
• All rooms in the interior living space
• Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
• Attics, garages, stairs, steps
• Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
• Roof coverings,flashing, trim, skylights, vents, roof penetrations
• Chimneys, fireplaces damper door and hearth
• Insulation and ventilation
• Gutters and Downspouts
• Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
• Eaves, soffit and fascia
• Main water shut-off valve
• Perimeter grading
• Electrical service line and meter box
• Electrical panels, /lieakers and fuses
• Main disconnect and sevice amperage
• Grounding and bonding
• Water Lines & valves, gas Lines & valves
• Hot water supply
• Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
• Heating systems, cooling systems,
• Electric wires, wiring, outlets, switches
• Garage door saftey sensors and openers
• Water penetration and foundation movement
• AND MUCH MORE!
We also use FLIR infrared inspection cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.